I truly love what I do.
I make people feel good every day and that feels pretty good. In 2020 I am celebrating 25 years as a massage therapist and I feel even more inspired and excited about my career than ever before! My intent is to create space within your body for rest and repair, to help you develop mind-body awareness, and remind you that investing in your physical and emotional health pays off. I integrate a bit of everything I’ve learned over the years (some of which are listed below) into each session depending on your needs and treatment goals.
Becoming a Healing Touch Practitioner in 2015 has greatly changed my perspective on and approach to bodywork. I believe it has such a subtle, yet powerful effect on the mind-body on its own or, when combined with massage therapy. If you are new to energy therapy I encourage you to give it a try!
I am also an Educator for Cecily Braden Spa & Wellness which offers me the opportunity to teach therapists throughout the world how to perform specialized massage techniques for face and body based on global healing traditions.
I look forward to sharing my expertise with you!
Follow me on instagram via the link below.
NY LMT #007132
NJ LMT #18KT00321400
Some of the techniques I’ve collected throughout the years include:
- Swedish, deep tissue, sports massage, shiatsu – Swedish Institute
- Core myofascial release – Core Institute
- Craniosacral therapy level 1 – Upledger Institute
- Lomi Lomi
- Thai massage – Ananda Apfelbaum Thai Sacred Bodywork
- Pre/postnatal – Elaine Stillerman
- Healing Touch – Healing Beyond Borders/Maggie Haberman
- Work experience/non-formal studies in aromatherapy, essential oils, skincare, East Asian medicine, Ayurveda