I truly love what I do.
I make people feel good every day and that feels pretty good. In 2020 I celebrated 25 years as a massage therapist and I feel even more inspired and excited about my career than ever before! My intent is to create space within your body for rest and repair, to help you develop mind-body awareness, and remind you that investing in your physical and emotional health pays off. I integrate a bit of everything I’ve learned over the years (some of which are listed below) into each session depending on your needs and treatment goals.
You might think that after all these years my work has become stale and routine; but I am continuously evolving my perspective on and approach to bodywork with new skills and knowledge. My massage style isn’t the same as it was 20, 8, or even 2 years ago!
I am also an Educator for Cecily Braden Spa & Wellness which offers me the opportunity to teach therapists throughout the world how to perform specialized massage techniques for face and body based on global healing traditions.
I look forward to sharing my expertise with you!
Follow me on instagram via the link below.
NY LMT #007132
NJ LMT #18KT00321400
Some of the techniques I’ve collected throughout the years include:
- Swedish, deep tissue, sports massage, shiatsu, lomi lomi, medical massage – Swedish Institute
- Core myofascial release – Core Institute
- Craniosacral therapy level 1 – Upledger Institute
- Thai massage – Ananda Apfelbaum Thai Sacred Bodywork / Cecily Braden Spa & Wellness
- Pre/postnatal massage – Elaine Stillerman
- Healing Touch – Healing Beyond Borders, Maggie Haberman
- Roll Model Method – TuneUp Fitness
- Gua sha face massage – Cecily Braden Spa & Wellness
- Gua sha (body) – Clive Witham, Komorebi Institute
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage – ASTECC, advanced neck + face
- Neolifting – Proage Esthetics Academy
- Work experience/non-formal studies in aromatherapy, essential oils, skincare, East Asian medicine, Ayurveda