Well+Good Wellness Oasis
Do you have a case of the holiday hives? (Definition: A low-level panic linked to Santa, un-decked halls, nagging work projects, and not enough hours in the day.)
We have the cure: We’re creating a wellness oasis based on the Healing Gurus section of ourHealthy Holiday Gift Guide!
Lululemon athletica (at E. 66 Street and Third Avenue) handed us the keys and is letting us turn the store into a spa on December 18 from 4:00–6:00 p.m.
Many of our favorite healers and wellness experts will be on hand to offer holiday de-stressing services:
• Natural Beauty Makeovers with Jessa Blades
• Lotus Wei Flower Essences Mood Makeover with Kristin Shaw
• Chi-Balancing Shiatsu Massage with Shandoah Goldman
• Yoga stretches and aromatherapy with Frank Ricci
• Holistic Health Coaching & Nutrition Advice with Jennifer Kass
• Meditation and Breathing Tips with Dandapani — and many more!
For two blissful hours, Well+Good readers will be able to avail themselves of complimentary mini wellness services, on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Drop in anytime, or RSVP ahead of time and score some healthy holiday perks:
The first 20 readers to RSVP will get W+G’s brand new, vanilla-orange organic lip balm—our first ever super-carefully formulated beauty product—at the event! And one lucky reader who RSVPs will win a gift certificate to a 60-minute treatment (chosen at random) with one of our handpicked healers.
RSVP now at email@example.com, Tell a Friend, and see you at lululemon athletica!
Well+Good Healthy Holiday Wellness Oasis at lululemon athletica, 1127 Third Ave. at E. 66th St., Sunday, December 18 from 4:00–6:00 p.m.